The specified nonprofit corporation Mirairo Inc. (referred to hereafter as “Mirairo”) shall use personal information from the Bmaps barrier-free information sharing application service. With regard to the handling of that data, Mirairo will establish policies for safeguarding personal information, recognizing that appropriately and safely managing data is a company responsibility. All employees and staff will abide by those policies, and work diligently to protect personal information.
1. As much as possible, Mirairo will designate purposes of use for personal information, and handle the data appropriately within the limits of achieving those purposes.
2. When Mirairo manages personal information, it will take appropriate preventative and corrective measures to guard against disclosure, loss, and falsification, as well as other safety control measures.
3.Mirairo will obtain personal information through legal and proper means.
4.Mirairo will comply with laws related to personal information, and with the in-house regulations based on policies for the safeguarding of personal information.
[Definition of Personal Information]
"Personal information" is defined under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related regulations as the following information of an individual, as well as that which contains the following information: the individual's full name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, place of work, as well as all other information that can potentially be used to identify the individual in question (which includes information that can be indirectly used in conjunction with other available information to identify the individual, even if it cannot be used on its own for that purpose), etc.
This includes information relating to a User's physical disability, etc., as well as other information that is regarded as "special care-required personal information" (hereinafter, "special care-required personal information") under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related regulations.
[Purposes of Use for Personal Information]
The purposes of use by Mirairo for personal information are as follows.
1. Providing services for users.
2. Campaigns, surveys, applications for monitoring, etc. by Mirairo.
3. Introducing in-house products, services, etc. provided by Mirairo.
4. Answering inquiries related to services provided by Mirairo.
5. Confirming the identity of users at login.
6. Creating user-related statistical data after processing the data into a form where identifying individual users through users’ personal information is not possible.
7. Service improvements targeted at users.
[Collection of personal information]
By downloading, installing, and using the App, Users shall be deemed to have consented to the collection of their personal information as well as "activity history" (defined hereinafter as the browsing records of Users on the App in the course of using the App).
[Providing Personal Information]
1. Users agree to the disclosure of their registered user information required for the use of the App as well as their activity history by the Center, et al.
to the following persons:All third parties who have received permission from the Center, et al. to provide services related to the App to Users, as well as affiliated companies and organizations who have signed a confidentiality agreement with the Center, et al.
2. The Center, et al. will not sell, offer, or disclose the personal information of Users as well as their activity history to other companies and organizations without their prior consent, except under the provisions of the preceding Paragraph.
However, user information, other personal information relating to Users, as well as their activity history may be disclosed without the consent of the Users under the circumstances prescribed by the following items:
(1) When there is a legal requirement for this information to be disclosed
(2) When the disclosure of this information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person, and the consent of the individual in question cannot be readily obtained
(3) When there is a change in the entity which owns the App as a result of the sale of our business, etc., and the transfer of the personal information of Users and their activity history is necessary for the continued operation of the App
(4) When the Center, et al. have deemed the disclosure of this information to be appropriate on other reasonable grounds for purposes that are legal
[If Personal Information is not Provided]
In the course of implementing the various services provided by the Center, et al. through the App, Users may not be able to access the service in question if the necessary information requested of them is not provided.
[Outsourcing of Personal Information Handling]
Mirairo may outsource a portion or all of its personal information management operations to external entities.
[About Handling of Personal Information]
In order to prevent and rectify any loss, disclosure, misuse, etc. of the personal information it handles, Mirairo will enforce appropriate security measures and work to take steps to safeguard against improper access, viruses, etc.
[Revisions, etc. to Personal Information]
If contacted by email about revisions, additions or deletions of personal information, Mirairo will take prompt action.
[Changes to Purposes of Use of Personal Information]
In the event that Mirairo makes changes to the purposes of use of personal information, it will inform the person in question about the new purposes of use, and obtain their consent.
[About the Creation of Statistical Data]
In order to improve services, Mirairo may create statistical data based on registered personal information, which has been processed so that individual users cannot be identified. With regard to this sort of data, it will be treated as having no restrictions for usage.
Mirairo may make changes to the content of these provisions at any time. In that case, Mirairo will make an announcement on this site.
Please send inquiries about the handling of personal information to the following email addresses.
〒532-0011 Osaka, Osaka, Yodogawa-ku, Nishi-Nakajima 3-8-15 Shin-Osaka Matsushima Building 8F